These Terms of Admission, as may be from time to time amended, (these “Terms”) set out the general terms which apply to you the customer. Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
Entry to films and events is restricted by the classification given by the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) or others. We are required to refuse admission to anyone who is below the minimum age required by the relevant classification.
- Anyone can be admitted to films classified as U or PG although the BBFC recommends a minimum age of 4 years.
Children under 12 can be admitted to films classified as 12A but only if accompanied by an adult (i.e. someone over the age of 18).
- Nobody under the age of fifteen can be admitted to films classified as 15.
- Nobody under the age of eighteen can be admitted to films classified as 18.
- Children under age 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for all films starting at or after 7pm.
- Children under age 8 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Babies and children under 3 are welcome at all our Parent & Baby Screenings with their parent / guardian or carer.
- Whilst we do not encourage this practice we will admit infants under the age of 3 who can go into screenings with the appropriate adult providing that they are removed from the auditorium should they cause disturbance to other customers, and the film is classified as U, PG or 12A.
- Whilst we do not encourage this practice babies under the age of 1 will be admitted without charge as long as we are informed of their attendance in advance. Tickets must be purchased for everyone else.
- We reserve the right to require you to prove your age with appropriate photographic ID if you are going to a 12A, 15, 18 film or purchasing an alcoholic drink. If you are unable to prove your age you will be not be able to watch the film or buy an alcoholic drink. We reserve the right to ask for such proof at any time you are on our premises.
Food and Drink
- Only food purchased at the cinema may be consumed within the cinema.
- No alcoholic drinks may be brought into the cinema building.
- You must not smoke inside any of our premises.
- No Popcorn is permitted on the premises.
- Mobile phones must be switched off or in a silent mode before you enter the auditorium.
- You must not take or make calls inside the auditorium.
- To avoid disturbing customers who arrive on time, customers arriving after the film has been running for 15 minutes will not be admitted to the performance. Refunds will not be issued by us in these circumstances.
- We are a ‘Baby Friendly’ building and have a small specific baby changing bathroom facility on site. We also have very limited storage space for Buggies, Push Chairs & Prams.
- You must adhere with any health and safety procedures or instructions that are in place and notified to you by our staff or by notices.
- It is a serious criminal offence to copy or attempt to copy any film or other copyright material exhibited in any part of the cinema, punishable on conviction with an unlimited fine and imprisonment of up to a maximum of ten years. You are not permitted to bring cameras and/or recording equipment of any kind into the cinema.
- We endeavour to show films in accordance with the programme that we advertise. However, there may be circumstances in which we are unable to comply with the advertised programme and in such cases our liability to you is limited to a full refund of the tickets purchased and the Card
- Booking Fee charged.
- We are unable to take responsibility for programme information advertised by third parties.
- We reserve the right to ask for proof of status for concessionary tickets at any time that you are on our premises.
- We accept no responsibility for any personal property that is brought to a cinema.
- You must comply with the conditions on our Licenses as notified to you by our staff or by notices.
Refusal of Admission
We reserve the right to refuse admission or require you to leave the premises without a refund if you:
- behave in an anti-social or threatening manner
- put the safety of our customers, our employees or our property at risk
- bring a camera or recording equipment of any kind into the cinema
- otherwise breach these Terms.
On-line Ticket Purchases
- Tickets for films and events at our cinemas are sold by us at the prices displayed for the relevant performance and the amount payable for them will be debited immediately from your credit or debit card.
- By requesting tickets through the Website you are placing a booking request for them on these Terms which is only accepted and binding on us once we have debited your card.
- Once a booking is confirmed the Card Booking Fee is non-refundable.
- You can collect your tickets from any point of sale in the cinema any time from when the booking is made until the start of the performance. You will need to bring either the card you paid with or a note of the booking reference to collect your tickets.
- Concessionary and children’s tickets are offered for sale on the Website. In accordance with our General Terms you must bring proof of status or age with you to the cinema to collect the tickets and to gain admission to the performance.
- You acknowledge that the cancellation rights contained in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (as amended) do not apply to the services we offer.
- This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England. Any action you or we bring to enforce this agreement shall only be brought in the courts of England and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts.
- If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.